Your skin-smoothing, complete anti-aging secret weapon
There is no better way to produce collagen!
Performed by a skincare professional, micro-needling is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses a handheld device containing very fine needles that inflict micro-punctures to the skin. These controlled injuries trigger the skin’s natural repair processes, stimulating collagen and elastin production. This procedure is most commonly used to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and skin texture.
Who are micro-needling facials for?
Microneedling is great for men and women of all ages looking to improve the texture of their skin.
If you want to improve collagen & elastin production, improve product absorption, and improve skin tone, then micro-needling is the best treatment for you to get results!
What to expect in your micro-needling facial appointment?
- First, we clean your skin
- Then we numb using a topical numbing cream
- After you’re nice and numb, we will prep your skin for micro-needling
- We will then begin by applying a topical serum customized to you, for your desired result. (We use the best medical grade hyaluronic acid serum, brightening serum, and rejuvenating serums)
- We safely glide over the skin with our precision needles causing a tiny trauma to the skin, which then triggers your body to heal and produce new collagen
- We finish off with our silk mask soaked with HA, vitamin E and Matrixyl® (a peptide that activates the repair processes of the skin and can lessen UV damage) to ntensively supply the skin with new moisture, which helps with collagen and elastin production
- You will be very red after this procedure and should not wear makeup after, so we recommend social downtime for up 24 hours after treatment (redness varies from client to client)
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE
For best results, visit us for 3 sessions, each 6 weeks apart